Throughout our lives, some degree of tooth discolouration is normal, although lifestyle factors such as smoking, consuming certain food and drinks, and a poor brushing routine can accelerate this, leaving you feeling dissatisfied with your smile.
Big White Smile is a premium quality whitening gel designed to deliver excellent whitening results with noticeable effects after just a few days. As well as removing surface stains, Big White Smile whitening gels penetrate into the centre of the tooth and whiten from the inside out. This gives an effective yet long lasting effect.
Big White Smile contains a unique formula specifically designed with desensitisers and optimum water content to keep the teeth hydrated during treatment and avoid sensitivity. Please ask a member of the team for more information if you are keen to explore your options of tooth whitening.
How Big White Smile works?
The whitening method is a customised treatment for your individual smile. Your dentist will take impressions of your teeth so that custom whitening trays can be made up in the image of your smile. These are what the whitening gel will be placed in, so it can then be used to treat your teeth.
The fact that the whitening trays are made-to-measure is highly important. This is what makes treatment safe and reduces the risk of the whitening gel leaking over onto your gums. Unfortunately there have been reports of non-medically qualified professionals offering teeth whitening treatment, with severe consequences. Always make sure you approach a qualified dentist for teeth whitening treatment.
Once your custom-made trays are ready for you to use, you can start the treatment at home, following your dentist’s instructions about how to apply the gel. Your at-home treatment will be supervised by your dentist. Patients can expect to wear the whitening trays for a few hours each day for a couple of weeks.
The benefits of teeth whitening
- Whiter teeth can influence your whole face, making you appear younger-looking and healthier.
- A great-looking smile goes a long way. White teeth are synonymous with a person who takes pride in their health and appearance and having good-looking teeth will make you want to smile more!
- Discoloured teeth can quell your desire to smile.
- Get your confidence back – discoloured teeth can affect your self-esteem levels.
- At home professionally fitted teeth whitening kits are much more effective than over-the-counter methods and are supervised by a professional and experienced dentist.
- Minimally-invasive treatment that involves very little preparation.