Patient Information Leaflets
A number of Patient Information leaflets have been produced for patients of the practice. You may be given these in the surgery.
Copies of these leaflets can be found by clicking on the links below.
Please use these leaflets in conjunction with advice given in surgery. If there are any outstanding concerns please ensure you contact the surgery as soon as possible.
4. Acute Nectrotising Ulcerative Gingivitis (ANUG)
6. Diet analysis form (useful for both Children and Adults)
7. Advice following a Dental Extraction
8. Advice following Dental Extraction and Immediate Denture placement
9. New Dentures
10. Jaw problems - Temperomandibluar Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJDS)
11. Jaw exercises
12. Tooth wear
16. Preventing decay with fissure sealants
17. Smoking and it's effects on your oral health
18. What is gum disease?
19. Top tips to prevent gum disease
20. Dental X-Rays – Benefits & Risks for Patients
21. Covid 19 - Why is routine dental care being delayed?