Thank you for considering to refer your endodontic cases. Here at the Red House Dental Practice we realise that you are trusting us with your most valued resource... your patient.
Nitin Prasad has been undertaking endodontic treatment on referred cases for over 16 years in both general practice and secondary care.
Being committed to post-graduate training and furthering his skills and knowledge, Nitin has completed the Post-graduate Diploma in Endodontology from the University of Chester, and would be classed as a Dentist with Enhanced Skills in Endodontics. As well as having worked as a Specialty Dentist in Endodontics at the Charles Clifford Dental Hospital from 2006 to 2020, he has previously worked in York taking referrals from a number of colleagues over the years.
Nitin will continue to welcome referrals at the Red House Dental Practice to undertake endodontic treatment on complex cases with curved/sclerosed canals, retreatments, broken instrument retrieval, perforation repair, post removal and placement and routine endodontic treatment too.
An up to date fee guide can be found here.
If you wish Nitin to assess a case or aid with diagnosis or treatment planning of an endodontic problem this can also be arranged.
The practice is well equipped with the necessary armamentarium to provide an advanced Endodontic service, including:
- Digital radiography to aid with diagnosis and treatment with the minimum radiation dose.
- A Global Dental Microscope.
- Rotary NiTi to obtain predictable cleaning and shaping of canals.
- Electronic apex locator for accurate working length determination.
- Predictable three-dimensional root canal sealing using the Elements obturation unit.
- MTA to enable successful obturation of resorbed and open apices.
If you have any questions or queries, or would wish to see the practice in action, please do not hesitate to contact Nitin at the practice on 01653 693809 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.